As summer wraps up, today's loves are devoted to simple joys that would be a treat to add to your last minute summer bucket list!
1. Create a dessert date for those sweetest to you complete with a backyard s'mores bar!
2. Picnic in the summer sunshine!
3. Light up the night with a Glow in the Dark Party!
How fun does that look?!
Even a simple late night bite using plates trimmed with glow necklaces and glasses hugged by glow bracelets would make for a memorable meal!
4. Take time to look around and enjoy the beauty of God's creation!
Listen to the birds as they sing in the morning. Stop and smell the roses. Stargaze and marvel at the awesomeness of our Creator who "determines the number of the stars; he gives to all of them their names". (Psalm 147:4)
"O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!" (Psalm 8:9)
5. Lastly, whether you're young or young-at-heart...
Thanks for visiting today! Enjoy the rest of your Summer!