Next Stop: Cheesy Eggilicious BACON-Y GOODNESS!
Originally written and published here on Saturday, January 12, 2013
I believe this recipe originally came from an old Bisquick cookbook, and is barely adapted from that. It's my husband's hands-down FAVORITE meal! Not just for breakfast, also for second breakfast, elevensees, lunch, with afternoon tea, and for supper! ;)
Okay, I won't keep you in suspense any longer. Let's get right to it! ...
Just 5 Ingredients:
8 slices of bacon (cooked and crumbled)
5 ounces shredded swiss
2 cups milk
3/4 cup bisquick mix
Steps to Creating the Yumminess:
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2. Spray a pie plate with non-stick spray.
3. Sprinkle the delicious bacon (try to resist eating it during this task, IF possible) and cheese, evenly over bottom of pie plate.
4. Grab yourself a decent size bowl and blend together milk, bisquick, and eggs.
5. Pour over bacon and cheese in pie plate.
6. Bake in oven for 1 hour or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
7. Let it sit for 5 minutes. (This is a tough step. Just use this time to set the table or something ;))
8. E N J O Y ! ...& be sure to share with others who love yumminess too!
...Sorry, I've never been one to follow the "Don't play with your food!" rule. ;*)
In case you missed it...
Direct link to this blog post:
I appreciate each comment, & "like"! They let me know that you enjoyed what you read, which makes it worth sharing! ;)