Happy Friday, sweet friends! Our week has been quite a festive one! Time to share five things that made this week one to remember...
1. Little One tested for and received her PURPLE BELT in taekwondo! How priceless is that snapshot below of her daddy giving her a peptalk before she headed out to spar? :) She did her very best and we could not be any more proud of our girl! She had her own personal cheering section all dressed in purple there to support her. So thankful that grandparents from both sides of the family, and her Great Aunt E could join us for the big night!
2. My sister-in-law asked me to watch her little ones on Saturday morning. As you can tell by the looks on these cute kiddos' faces they were thrilled to enjoy some much anticipated "cousin time"! Our day together consisted of lots of giggles, games, takeout from our favorite Thai restaurant, and plenty of time to chat with my sister in law too! It concluded with my nephew telling his mom, "I need to stay here...I need to stay here forever!" Teehee! He melts my heart, as does his oh so precious baby sister! I dare you to look at the pics of her without saying, "Aww!" ... Impossible, I tell ya! ;)
3. Sunday we celebrated the 3rd Birthday of our dear friends' little cutie pie! The kids had a blast making edible necklaces (the only challenge was not eating the candy until AFTER the jewelry was created!), watching the Birthday Girl open gifts, and savoring some yummy birthday cupcakes! It was a special afternoon together celebrating the life of such a precious little girl. She is an answer to prayer and a beautiful blessing from God! We love you, E!
4. Number 4 is the perfect time to talk about all the "FOURS" that happened this week! On May 4th, I of course celebrated with a May the Fourth be with You! blog post. :*)
(If you haven't seen it, you SHOULD! It includes a hilarious vid of Darth Vader at Disneyland!)
... ALSO, May 4th marked my ! Hip, Hip, Hooray! I want to thank each of you (YES, YOU!!) for reading and leaving me such sweet comments! Blogging has become such a big and wonderful part of my life and it'd be nothing without you all, my lovely readers and dear friends! I appreciate each of you taking time out of your busy days to visit me. Without you this blog would just be me talking to myself ...and let's face it, that wouldn't be nearly as much fun! ;)
5. We've been doing a whole lot of celebrating this week! Life is
tiring GOOD! The final of 5 celebrations was Wednesday night, the "End of Year" party at church. This was especially exciting for Princess, and emotional for me. Our oldest entered that night as a 5th grader in "Children's" classes...
...but it didn't change a thing. Both of our girls continue to insist on growing up. Ok, back to denial ... and to the fridge for more curried chicken salad!
Linking up here: