Happy Friday, friends! This week has been filled with family, friends, and fun! Here's a lit'l summary of the sweetness (in chronological order :))...
1. Our neighbors threw a super fun birthday party last weekend. As you can probably guess from the ginormous bouncy castle, my girlies had an amazing time celebrating with friends which made my heart oh so happy!
2. What's better than watching a beautifully done adaptation of a Jane Austen book? Enjoying it with your daughter! Princess and I loved watching BBC's 4 part mini-series of Emma together this week!! You can check out their fabulous version on Hulu or via (my Amazon affiliate link) HERE .
3. My mother-in-law (with my adorable lit'l nephew in tow) picked up the girls this week for a sleepover that included play time with cousins, watching an old home video of their daddy acting in a play, and a shopping spree at Justice! How fun is that?! I wasn't there though, so why'd this make the list? Two reasons: When my girls are happy their mommy's heart is full & their time with Grandma and Grandpa led to...
4. Two dinner dates with my man in one week!! Tuesday night Jason and I had a fiesta for two! Getting out of the house and working our way through loaded nachos and great conversation was wonderful! Wednesday evening we took some Firehouse Subs (YUM!) to the lake. A beautiful view, mouthwatering sammies, and even better company, made for one of my favorite hours of the week!
5. Last night my oldest nephew came to stay with us. The kids had such a great time! They swam, had a pizza/movie party, played some air hockey and games ...best of all they created some new memories that will be cherished always! Hooray for family fun!
Thanks for visiting today, friends! Have a terrific weekend!
Join me in the adventures to come!
The Diary of a Real Housewife | Friday Favorites
...If you're visiting from one of these link ups, be sure to say, "Hello!"
I'd love to come check out your Friday 5 too! ;)