1. What a joy it is to celebrate our RISEN Savior on Easter, and always! "Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live," (John 11:25) NeedGod.com
2. How beautiful is this arrangement my cousin created for Easter?! LOVED it!
3. NEWS FLASH! Gingerbread houses are so 4 months ago, there's a new customizable treat in town for Spring! Instead of an egg hunt this year, my Aunt Ann had a super "sweet" activity for the kids! She baked giant cupcakes (as seen on tv ;)) and set out such a fun spread of toppings, Willy Wonka would have been taking notes. My girls had a blast creating these delicious masterpieces ... and we enjoyed dessert for days! :*) (Recognize my aunt? The last time you saw her she was sneaking her way through a mission in OPERATION: CHEER. :))
4. Princess and Little One put on a bike show for us over the weekend and got their daddy and I the best seats in the
5. Spring weather has finally arrived! Can I get a "Hip, Hip, HOORAY"? :) An afternoon spent lounging in the sunshine was oh so refreshing!